Connect real life with real theology.
An ecumenical professional degree program of study, worship, practice, and community life supporting leaders who join in God’s work in the world. Our fully accredited MA in Ministry & Leadership is ideal for those already in active ministry.
Convenient Weekend Schedule To Earn Your Degree
- Earn your degree in 3 years
- Classes held Friday nights, Saturday mornings
- Take up to 6 credits per term
- Choose our accelerated option with additional online classes on Tuesday evenings to graduate in 2 years!
- Add classes for $720 per credit hour to graduate in 2 years.
Exciting, Relevant Courses
- The Church & Social Change
- Pastoral Care
- Making Disciples
- Developing Leaders
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of documented service in ministry setting (paid or volunteer)
New Graduate Degree
Our unique 48-credit professional degree program is tailor-made for you if you are already established in a ministry setting including:
- Religious institution
- Faith-based organization
- Nonprofit organization
Because this is a fully accredited degree program, you are eligible to apply for financial aid, student loans, and scholarshipsGet More Info
MA in Ministry & Leadership Tuition 2020-2021
3-year program: $10,040 annual flat-rate tuition
Add classes for $720 per credit hour to graduate in 2 years