Employment opportunities at Lancaster Theological Seminary
POSITION SUMMARY: Support all aspects of Lancaster Theological Seminary’s administrative, academic, campus, and community operations, including coordination with events, employees, students, and visitors at Lancaster Theological Seminary. Serve as the primary liaison to the Bethlehem campus for administrative functions. Provide welcome and hospitality to LTS guests and others involved with affiliated programs and events.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as main reception for the campus (telephone and mail)
- Support the administrative departments of the Seminary including the offices of the Dean, Development & Alumni Engagement, Business, and Registrar
- Assist with the planning and execution of campus events
- Schedule room use (meetings, events, overnight stays)
- Serve as the liaison with Moravian University and Seminary offices
- Provide support to meetings and committees as necessary, including minutes
- Support organization’s compliance with all pertinent accreditation and regulatory requirements
- Maintain Seminary files on-site and in archives
- Coordinate special projects as assigned by the Associate Dean
- Support and coordinate logistics for LTS staff search committees
- Support annual performance appraisal process
- Always maintain strict confidentiality
QUALIFICATIONS: At least two years college education or previous relevant experience; knowledge of databases; experience in post-secondary or theological education setting desirable. Higher education or nonprofit experience is not required but preferred. Requires strong analytical and organizational skills with a particular attention to detail.