Make a Payment
To Pay Online: Select from the options below.
To Pay Tuition, Fees, Deposits, or Rent by Check:
- Make check payable to Moravian University;
- In the check’s memo line, write LTS and what you are paying for;
- Mail the check to: Moravian University, Cashier’s Office, 1200 Main St., Bethlehem, PA 18018
Parking on Campus
Parking permits are reserved for students, full-time and adjunct faculty, staff, and trustees. To apply for a parking permit, please complete this form. Failure to show the proper permit when parking in campus lots will result in a ticket and a fine.
- Full-time faculty and staff: apply for an Employee permit to park in the Main Lot off College Avenue.
- Adjunct faculty: apply for an Adjunct Faculty permit to park in the Main Lot off College Avenue.
- Full-time day students: apply for a Commuter permit and gate opener to park in the Pine Street lot.
- Resident students in Richards Hall and weekend commuter students staying in Richards Hall: apply for a Richards Hall permit to park in the lot behind Richards with access from West Frederick Street.
- Resident students in campus apartments: apply for a Resident permit and park in the marked spaces in the driveway that loops around the apartments behind the Lark building.
- Weekend students NOT staying on campus: a parking permit is not needed if you park in the Main Lot after 5:00pm.
- NOTE: On-street parking is always available without a LTS permit. Make sure to follow the posted traffic signs.
Business Services is located on the second floor of the Seminary’s library building. Office hours are Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00am to 4:30pm. As part of the consolidation between Lancaster Theological Seminary and Moravian University, Moravian University is acting as a payroll and payment processor for Lancaster Theological Seminary students, faculty, and staff. Unfortunately, no cash payments will be accepted on the Lancaster Theological Seminary campus.
Rent Space on Campus
Spaces on campus are not available for rental until further notice.
To book an event at PepperTheo in the seminary’s Dietz Refectory, contact Joe Hess at (717) 341-6565 or email@example.com.
Request Maintenance on Campus
Routine requests and emergency requests during normal business hours, Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm, should be directed to Moravian University’s Facilities Department by email FMPC@moravian.edu or by telephone 610-861-1550.
Emergency needs outside of normal working hours should be directed to Nate/Gatehouse Property Management at 717-415-0622.