Make a Payment
To Pay Online: Select from the options below.
To Pay Tuition, Fees, Deposits, or Rent by Check:
- Make check payable to Moravian University;
- In the check’s memo line, write LTS and what you are paying for;
- Mail the check to: Moravian University, Cashier’s Office, 1200 Main St., Bethlehem, PA 1801
Parking on Campus
Parking permits are reserved for students, full-time and adjunct faculty, staff, and trustees. To apply for a parking permit, please complete this form. Failure to show the proper permit when parking in campus lots will result in a ticket and a fine.
- Full-time faculty and staff: apply for an Employee permit to park in the Main Lot off College Avenue.
- Adjunct faculty: apply for an Adjunct Faculty permit to park in the Main Lot off College Avenue.
- Full-time day students: apply for a Commuter permit and gate opener to park in the Pine Street lot.
- Resident students in Richards Hall and weekend commuter students staying in Richards Hall: apply for a Richards Hall permit to park in the lot behind Richards with access from West Frederick Street.
- Resident students in campus apartments: apply for a Resident permit and park in the marked spaces in the driveway that loops around the apartments behind the Lark building.
- Weekend students NOT staying on campus: a parking permit is not needed if you park in the Main Lot after 5:00pm.
- NOTE: On-street parking is always available without a LTS permit. Make sure to follow the posted traffic signs.
Business Services is located on the second floor of the Seminary’s library building. Office hours are Thursdays and Fridays from 8:00am to 4:30pm. As part of the consolidation between Lancaster Theological Seminary and Moravian University, Moravian University is acting as a payroll and payment processor for Lancaster Theological Seminary students, faculty, and staff. Unfortunately, no cash payments will be accepted on the Lancaster Theological Seminary campus.
Rent Space on Campus
A variety of spaces on campus are available for rental to individuals and organizations. These include historic Santee Chapel, available for weddings, funerals, concerts and other gatherings; some classrooms and meeting rooms; Dietz Hall Refectory for receptions, parties and other festive gatherings; and Richards Hall for overnight lodging accommodations. To request more information and to arrange a tour of spaces available for rent, email: email@example.com.
Request Maintenance on Campus
Routine requests and emergency requests during normal business hours, Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm, should be directed to Moravian University’s Facilities Department by email FMPC@moravian.edu or by telephone 610-861-1550.
Emergency needs outside of normal working hours should be directed to Nate/Gatehouse Property Management at 717-415-0622.