2023 Fall Semester Registration
Online registration for the master-level 2023 Fall Semester will be APRIL 11 – MAY 15, 2023
Online registration for the Doctor of Ministry program begins JULY 1, 2023.
2023 Fall Semester Registration includes: Term One, Term Two (first 5 weeks), DMin Term
- Term One Weekend Program: August 18 – October 21, 2023
- Term Two (first 5 weeks) Weekend Program: November 3 – December 16, 2023
- DMin Fall Term: October 3 – December 15, 2023
2023-24 Course Schedules
Master’s Degrees Weekend Program, Term One
Master’s Degrees Weekend Program, Term Two
Master’s Degrees Weekend Program, Term Three
Doctor of Ministry
Course Listings in AMOS
Follow These Steps to Register
1. Advising Clearance: Students should schedule meetings with their advisers well in advance of the registration deadline to review their records, their proposed registration and to be cleared to register for the next semester.
2. Financial Clearance: Be sure your Seminary account is clear, and that all forms, documents required by Admissions, Field Education or the Registrar have been submitted as requested, and library resources are returned when due. Your Seminary account must be up to date in order to register for the next semester.
3. Registration Holds: Even if your adviser has cleared you for on-line registration, you may be placed on Registration Hold for any of the following:
- Outstanding balance on your Seminary account.
- Outstanding documents or resources such as transcripts, clearances, references, library resources, etc.
4. Registration Advisories: Read all REGISTRATION ADVISORIES to be advised of any special circumstances or differences in scheduling (e.g., Registration for CPE, Directed Study, Cross Cultural, etc.).
5. Register in AMOS: After you have completed steps 1 through 4, register through AMOS during the published registration period.
Late Registrations: After the deadline for online registration, complete the Late Registration Form, have it signed by your adviser, and submit it to the registrar.
6. Textbooks: Information will be available at a later date.