Job Opening: Lancaster Site Manager
July 11, 2023
Applications are being accepted for a Site Manager for the Lancaster Campus.
The Site Manager performs a broad range of duties including but not limited to:
- supporting all Lancaster Campus facilities,
- providing business office support for all aspects of the Lancaster Campus,
- assisting in the planning and execution of all Lancaster Campus events including those associated with the Lancaster Theological Seminary, Moravian University, Moravian Theological Seminary and the Lancaster community.
The Site Manager will provide:
- budget oversight,
- support the apartment rental process,
- maintain details for rental rooms and apartments.
Additionally, the Site Manager will supervise on-site Facilities Management, Planning, and Construction (FMPC) personnel.