To submit employment opportunities, please contact Nahkia Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 290-8750.
Current OpportunitiesJob Categories: Seminary Opportunities Outside Opportunities View All
- Posted: Apr 08, 2014 Grace United Church of Christ in Hanover is seeking an individual to serve as Worship Director for a weekly modern worship service. In conjunction with the Pastor, the successful candidate will plan and assist in the presentation of weekly services.
- Posted: Apr 03, 2014 Pleasantville UCC, an 800 member church in Chalfont, Pa, is seeking a part-time Christian Education Associate.
- Posted: Mar 24, 2014 Evangelical and Reformed Historical Society, located at Lancaster Theological Seminary, seeks a detail-oriented, technology savvy office manager and archives research assistant to work part-time, 21 hours per week.
- Posted: Mar 20, 2014 LUMINA, a connectional ministry of the United Methodist Church, seeks to hire someone with strong organization and communication skills for a paid part-time Support Staff position combining administrative tasks with some relational ministry involving children.
- Posted: Mar 19, 2014 Looking for a part-time student/pastor who could travel 2 hours north of Lancaster near the Dauphin/Northumberland County area to Herndon, Pennsylvania. We are willing to pay weekend salary/housing. We also have a church nearby possibly interested.
- Posted: Feb 26, 2014 The Christian Life Center in New London, Pennsylvania, is searching for an exceptional leader to take charge of our Children’s Ministry.
Full-Time Youth Director OtherPosted: Feb 18, 2014
- Posted: Feb 12, 2014 The Iona Project at Cal Farley’s offers unique one-year youth ministry internships—youth ministry that flows out of a life of prayer with others.
- Posted: Feb 01, 2014 To begin Spring 2014. Our Seminary librarian, a member of the full time faculty with a renewable three-year term appointment, will help us re-imagine informational services for theological students in the 21st Century.
- Posted: Jan 22, 2014 First Presbyterian Church of Phoenixville, PA is searching for a part-time Christian Education Resource Associate to help coordinate and oversee on-going Christian education programs. First Presbyterian Church is an active, enthusiastic community of believers with strong commitments to Christian education and mission outreach. We are centrally located in Phoenixville, in northern Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- Posted: Jan 15, 2014 We are seeking a College & Young Adult (CYA) pastor who is able to develop meaningful relationships with churched and unchurched collegians and young adults from a variety of backgrounds. He/she must be able to team effectively with our pastoral staff, develop leaders who will maintain and expand his/her vision and ministry, and interact personally with the congregation at large.
Youth Minister OtherPosted: Jan 06, 2014 First Presbyterian Church of Phoenixville, PA is searching for a part-time Youth Minister (ordained or lay) to implement and oversee programs for middle and high school youth. First Presbyterian Church is an active, enthusiastic community of believers with strong commitments to Christian education and mission outreach. With a new pastor starting this spring, we are focusing on finding new ways to attract youth and young families to our church. We are centrally located in Phoenixville, in northern Chester County, Pennsylvania.