Online Registration for 2017 Spring Semester is open between November 15 and December 6.
After December 6, register using the Late Registration Form (late fee applies).
2017 SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION
Includes January Term Intensive, Term Two (second five weeks); Spring Term, Term Three, DMin Spring Term, Summer I Term Intensive
January Term Intensive: Jan. 3 - Jan. 20, 2017
Term Two (second five weeks) Day Program: Jan. 3 - Feb. 3, 2017
Term Two (second five weeks) Weekend Program: Jan. 6 - Feb. 4, 2017
Spring Term: Jan. 23 - May 5, 2017
Term Three Day Program:- Feb. 14 - April 28, 2017
Term Three Weekend Program: Feb. 17 - April 29, 2017
DMin Spring Term: April 17 - June 16, 2017
Summer I Term Intensive: May 15 - June 30, 2017
Course Schedules 2016-17
- Choose School Year: 2016/17 Semester: Spring
- Click on Change Year/Semester
- Click on course number for description
Follow These Steps for Registration
1. Advising Clearance: Students should schedule meetings with their advisors well in advance of the
registration deadline to review their records, their proposed registration and to be cleared to register for the
next semester. The advisor must clear the student in SonisWeb in order to be able to register online. (See also
Registration Holds below.)
2. Financial Clearance: Be sure your Seminary account is clear, and that all forms, documents required by
Admissions, Field Education or the Registrar have been submitted as requested, and library resources are
returned when due. Your Seminary account must be up to date in order to register for the next semester.
3. Registration Holds: Even if your advisor has cleared you for on-line registration, you may be placed on
Registration Hold for any of the following:
- Outstanding balance on your Seminary account.
- Outstanding documents or resources such as transcripts, clearances, references, library resources, etc.
4. Registration Advisories: Read all REGISTRATION ADVISORIES (below) to be advised of any special
circumstances or differences in scheduling. (Registration for CPE, Directed Study, Cross Cultural, etc.)
5. Register in SonisWeb: After you have completed steps 1 through 4, register through SonisWeb during the
published registration period. Your SonisWeb ID is your Seminary-assigned email address; your PIN was chosen
by you. Late Registrations: After the deadline for online registration, complete the Late Registration Form, have it
signed by your advisor, and submit it to the registrar; late registration fee will apply.
6. Textbooks: Textbook information is available during the registration preparation period. View and order
textbooks through the MBS Lancaster Seminary Bookstore.