189th Annual Commencement
Saturday, May 17, 2014 11:00 a.m.Church of the Apostles, Lancaster
COUNTDOWN TO THE COMMENCEMENT SERVICE
- NOVEMBER 12, 2013: Attend meeting for prospective graduates at 11:15 am., in Hafer Center.
- Apply to Graduate by October 1: Complete and click the "Submit" button on this form to begin the process of auditing your record for clearance to graduate.
- Commencement Checklist: Important dates, deadlines and information
- Biographical Form for Graduation - Complete and submit by April 30, 2014
- Sample News Release [Approved wording for submitting news of your graduation to your local newspaper and/or college/university.]
- Stafford Loan Exit Counseling - Required if you have received a federal Stafford loan. If you will complete your studies in December or register for fewer than 6 credits in the Spring 2014 semester, contact Teresa Benneian.
- ATS Graduating Student Questionnaire - Due May 12, 2014. Thank you for your assistance in assessing our programs and how LTS compares to other ATS-member institutions.
- Alumni/ae Day Events and Overnight Accommodations Information will be posted when available.