Considering graduate theological education?
- Continental Breakfast
- Vocational Reflection: Your Gifts, Your Journey
- How we do Theological Education at LTS
- Class: "Theology: What's it Good For?"
- Lunch, Conversation with Faculty (and includes a faculty panel)
- Dessert & Conversation with Current Students & Recent Alums
- Closing Worship
- Campus Tours with LTS Student Guides (optional)
Complimentary overnight accommodations on campus are available in Richards Hall for those traveling more than 40 miles. Breakfast and lunch are provided on DISCOVER Day. No food service is available on campus, but there are lots of good restaurants nearby. For a sampling, visit http://www.downtownlancaster.com/.
Want to visit but unable to attend DISCOVER?
Click here for more information about campus visits.
These 3-hour weekday visits include time with the Director of Admissions, a faculty member, and a current student.