SET UP YOUR LTS E-MAIL AND SONISWEB ACCOUNTS
SEMINARY-ASSIGNED E-MAIL ACCOUNT
Communications to all registered Lancaster Seminary students will be sent via e-mail to students' Seminary-assigned e-mail accounts. Everyone who uses e-mail at Lancaster Seminary is expected to abide by the policies of the Seminary described in the Electronic Communications Policy outlined in Appendix I of the Student Handbook. Please be sure to read this policy as soon as possible.
All students registered for courses at Lancaster Seminary will be expected to check their Seminary-assigned e-mail accounts regularly for important notices, updates and communications form the Seminary. Information regarding registration information, added or canceled classes, time changes, scholarship information, as well as notification of Stafford Loan disbursements will be communicated via Seminary-assigned e-mail.
1. You will receive a user name and password from Chris Beldan just before you attend your Advising Session and/or Orientation.
If you have not received a message on your personal e-mail from Chris by 2 days before those events please contact him.
2. Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox.
3. In the Address box at the top of the screen in your web browser, type in:
mail.google.com/a/lancasterseminary.edu then click Go.
4. Type in your user name:
5. Type in your password:
6. Click on Sign In.
7. The first time you login, you will be prompted to change your password.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT Chris Beldan if you forget your LTS e-mail password and/or if you have trouble logging in.
To register online and to view your academic and student account records, you need to log into our online format, SONISWEB.
When logging in for the first time:
1. Using a computer with internet access, either on or off campus, go to the Lancaster Seminary website at: www.lancasterseminary.edu
2. On the left side of the page in the red area, click on SONISWEB.
3. On the SONISWEB homepage, click on Students.
Student ID: The Student ID is your Seminary assigned email address [See email instructions above.]
PIN: The initial PIN number is the 6-digit birth date of the student, with no slashes, hyphens or spaces. (Example: January 1, 1960 would be entered 010160 ).
The first time you enter SONISWEB, you will be asked to change your PIN for future use as a security measure. Remember this new PIN, as your birth date will not work in the future.
FOR UTMOST SECURITY, ALWAYS CLICK THE LOGOUT TAB WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED NAVIGATING IN SONISWEB.
QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
CONTACT REGISTRAR at 717-290-8718.